Next Generation Foundation is proud to announced a number of scholarship for Gambian residence studying at Upper Basic School or Senior Secondary School in the Gambia.
Interested applicants should read the following key steps an information :
1. The current scholarship package ranges from D2,000 to D5,000 for the needy students in the Gambia.
2. You must filled the right application form and attached the requested documents. You can download the form.
3. The completed application form must be emailed to the address provided on the form before the closing date.
4. No application will be accepted after 31 Aug 2015.
6. It is important you read the scholarship guidelines and understand our requirements.
The Next Generation Foundation is registered as a non-profit charitable organization under the Laws of the Gambia Companies Act 2013. The Foundation has a Company Registration number 2015/C2004
We provides educational supports to the future leaders through scholarships and training.
Our Mission : Build smarter next generation leaders and entrepreneurs.
Our Vision : We seek a community where poverty will not prevent smart people from reaching their potentials.