We are currently running only one scholarship program called NextGen Scholarship.
Scholarships are available to qualified students attending Upper basic or Senior School in the Gambia. Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, these scholarships of D2,000 – D5,000 will be awarded annually to the most qualified students in need of financial aid to support their academic career.
- The applicant must be a Gambian residence
- You must submit the required documentations:
- Filled application form
- Gambia Lower Basic Grade 6 or Upper Basic Grade 9 results must be attached
- Attached copy of the school bills
- Must be enrolled to a school in the Gambia and recognized by the Board of trustees
- Strong academic record, academic awards and honors, and substantive assessments by educators providing confidential letters of recommendation.
- Financial need: Low family income and insufficient funds to cover significant out-of-pocket education-related expenses.
- Desire to help others: Purposeful and meaningful commitment to others which may be evidenced by participation in volunteer/community service activities.
- The scholarship may be used for tuition, books, supplies, or other expenses as seen fit by the Foundation
- Apply now by downloading the application – available as a Microsoft Word file.
- Foundation’s board of trustees and their families are not eligible to apply.
Downloads: Scholarship Application Form