Next Generation Foundation has announced the 2016-2017 scholarship application for Gambians studying at Upper Basic School or Senior Secondary School.
In 2015 – 2016 academic year, the foundation supported 10 students across the country. If you interested to apply for this year scholarship, read the following requirements of the scholarship :
- The current scholarship package ranges from D2,000 to D5,000 per student.
- Applicants must filled the application form and attached the requested documents. You can download the form.
- The completed application form must be emailed to the address provided on the form before the closing date of 10-Sep-2016.
- No scholarship application will be accepted after 10-Sep-2016.
- If you have any challenge, please contact us via this site or post on our Facebook page.
- It is important you read the scholarship guidelines and understand our requirements.
The Next Generation Foundation is registered as a non-profit charitable organization under the Laws of the Gambia Companies Act 2013. The Foundation has a Registration number 2015/C2004.
We provides educational supports to the future leaders through scholarships and training.